- Multi-stage vertical centrifugal pumps with diffuser type bowl.
- Semi-Open / enclosed impellers.
- Double suction first stage impeller available for ultra low NPSHR applications.
- Counter clockwise rotation viewed from coupling end.
- Basket or Conical strainer according to pump requirements.
- Fabrications according to API-610 latest edition available upon request.
- Capacity up to 13,636 m³/h (60,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 762 m (2,500 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 74 bar (1,080 psi).
- Temperature 0 to 121 ºC (32 to 250 ºF).
- Cast Iron Bowls.
- Aluminum Bronze Impellers.
- 416 SS Shafting.
- Integrity cast wear surfaces with optional wear rings in Bronze or SS.
- Optional materials available on request.
- Carbon Steel Pipe – Threaded or Flanged.
- AISI – 1045 Carbon Steel or 416 SS Line Shafting.
- Optional Materials available on request.
- Cast Iron with 125# ANSI FF Flanges.
- Fabricated Steel with 150# nor 300# ANSI Flanges (optional).
- Custom fabricated discharge head to meet your criteria is available.
- Bronze as Standard.
- Other materials and configurations available.
- Deep well
- Can pump requirements
- Fire Service
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|VTP. Vertical Turbine Pump.||Download|
|IOM Manual VTP Pump. English||Download|
|IOM Manual VTP Pump. Spanish||Download|
|One Page Bulletin. Short Overview of our pump line.||Download|