- Pumps fabricated using ASME Section IX welding procedures and qualified welders with welds stamped for quality control.
- All metal-to-metal rabbet fits sealed with O-ring gaskets.
- Continually rising head capacity curve from maximum flow to shut off.
- Non-overloading horsepower curve from best efficiency flow to maximum flow.
- Capacity up to 13,636 m³/h (60,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 175 m (575 ft).
- Discharge flange size 12” to 36”.
- Maximum Pressure 17 bar (250 psi).
- Temperature 135 ºC (275 ºF).
- API 610 latest edition construction available (VS1 type).
- Head room for motor removal minimized by use of vertical solid shaft coupling construction.
- Integrally fabricated bearing spider construction of 5-foot maximum spacing between bearings.
- Fresh, sea, waste and effluent water.
- Hydrocarbons and chemicals.
- Cooling tower.
- Pipeline service.
- General industrial service.
- Cast Iron Bowls.
- Aluminum Bronze Impellers.
- 416 SS Shafting.
- Integrity cast wear surfaces with optional wear rings in Bronze or SS.
- Optional materials available on request.
- Carbon Steel Pipe – Threaded or Flanged.
- AISI – 1045 Carbon Steel or 416 SS Line Shafting.
- Optional Materials available on request.
- Cast Iron with 125# ANSI FF Flanges.
- Fabricated Steel with 150# or 300# ANSI Flanges (optional).
- Custom Fabricated discharge head to meet your criteria available.
- Bronze as Standard.
- Other materials and configurations available.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|HQ. Standard Vertical Circulator Multistage Pump.||Download|