- Vertical submersible.
- Single Suction.
- Single Stage.
- Two channel pot impeller.
- Bearing bracket.
- Radially split.
- Discharge nozzle tangentially.
- Capacity 230 to 6,800 m³/h (1,000 to 30,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head 2 to 50 m (6 to 165 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 7 bar (99 psi).
- Temperature -10 to 40ºC (14 to 104 ºF).
- Vertical submersible motor pump in compact design. E-Motor acc. to VDE 0530, protection IP 68, construction V1.
- Back shroud blades on the impeller serve as axial thrust compensation and protection against intrusion of particles into the area of the shaft seal.
- Disposal or waste water.
- Raw sewage.
- Activated sludge.
- Mixed water.
- Fecal Matter.
- Rain Water.
- Casing: Cast iron GG-25.
- Wear Ring: Cast iron GG-25.
- Impeller: Cast iron GG-25.
- Shaft sealing: 2 mechanical seals in tandem arrangement.
- Shaft sleeve: G-X20 Cr14
- Seal cover: Steel.
- Pump shaft: Steel C 45.
- Motor shaft: Steel C 45.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|STT. Submersible Pumps Vertical Installation.||Download|