- Vertical self-contained pump.
- Primary self-priming first stage impeller.
- Capable of handling air and product for efficient stripping.
- Requires minimum amount of space as a vertical unit.
- Handles large variety of petroleum distillates and sea water during offloading process.
- Capacity 182 to 1,136 m³/h (800 to 5,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head 12 to 107 m (40 to 350 ft).
- Viscosity up to 48 cSt (1500 SSU).
- Temperature up to 74 °C (164 ºF).
- Efficient function under adverse stripping phase.
- No need for auxiliary vacuum pump to maintain prime.
- Pollution prevention design system to minimize costly product clean up.
- Broad range of metallurgy’s available for special applications.
- Ballast operation.
- Transfer petroleum distillates including gasoline, fuel oils, light lubricants, some heavy oils (not to exceed 48 sCt (1,500 SSU)).
- Barge Stripping / Dewatering.
- LS Barge
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|LS Barge Pump. Vertical high-flow pump.||Download|