- Horizontal installation. Vertical installation also available (SKV).
- Single Suction.
- Single Stage.
- Mixed-flow enclosed impeller.
- Antifriction bearings.
- Mixed flow pump.
- Capacity up to 16,000 m³/h (70,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head 2.5 to 50 m (8 to 164 ft).
- Discharge flange size 10” to 40”.
- Maximum Pressure 4.4 bar (64 psi).
- Temperature -10 to 40 ºC (14 to 104 ºF).
- Horizontal pump DN 400 up to DN 1000, for direct drive with electric motor via direct or flexible coupling or via V-belt drive, e.g. with electric motor in Z-line-up.
- Large cleaning opening near the discharge nozzle.
- Front shroud blades on the impeller.
- Back shroud blades on the impeller serve as axial thrust compensation and protection against intrusion of particles into the area of the shaft seal.
- Raw water.
- Rain water.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|SKO / SK / SKV. Three-channel Pumps Horizontal and Vertical Installation.||Download|