This pump has good NPSH characteristics and can be used as a single stage vertical pump or can be used as a first stage for other vertical multi-stage pumps.
- Single stage vertical, centrifugal, double volute.
- Double suction enclosed impeller.
- Counter clockwise rotation viewed from shaft.
- Available as a low NPSH first-stage for other vertical models.
- High efficiency design.
- Fabrications according to API-610 latest edition available upon request.
- Capacity 340 to 18,170 m3/h (1,500 to 80,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head 12 to 244 m (40 to 800 ft).
- Discharge flange 12” to 36”.
- Maximum Pressure 20 bar (285 psig).
- Temperature 0 to 150 ºC (32 to 302 ºF).
- API 610 latest edition construction available (VS2 type).
- Above or below base discharge.
- Oil lubricated column, or it may be forced lubricated by the pumped liquid.
- The DSV can be supplied with different impeller designs.
- Cooling towers and other applications requiring large volumes of liquid with relatively high head.
- Raw water intake.
- Liquid End: cast iron with bronze impellers.
- Column: carbon steel pipe and shaft.
- Discharge Head: carbon steel with 150 and 300 ANSI flanges.
- Other materials of construction available upon request
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|DSV. Heavy Duty, Double Suction, Vertical Process Pump.||Download|