- Vertical arrangement.
- Single and multi stage, single suction.
- Impeller submerged.
- Pump mounted thrust bearing.
- Motor mounted above floor.
- Capacity up to 25,000 m³/h (110,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head 10 to 100 m (33 to 330 ft).
- Discharge flange 8” to 64”.
- Maximum Pressure 10 bar (146 psi).
- Temperature up to 80 ºC (180 ºF).
- API 610 latest edition construction available (VS3 type).
- Pressure tight connections between the pumps and the foundation are available on request.
- The pump part comprises of flanged inlet bellmouth with cast on cover and double curvature guide vane casing.
- The column pipe comprises of adapter flanged pipes with welded on bearing spiders or column pipe without bearing spider.
- Discharge casing and discharge bend are fitted with a cast on mounting to accommodate the motor stool.
- Single entry, closed, single piece cast impeller.
- Case wear rings.
- Rotor ‘Pull-Out’ design available.
- Chemical / Petrochemical industry.
- Iron and steel industry.
- Water works. Water lifting stations.
- Agricultural technique.
- Power stations and heating power stations.
- Sugar industry.
- Pipeline technology.
- Dock construction.
- Also for hydrocarbon services and API applications.
- Cast iron bowls.
- 416 Stainless steel impeller shaft.
- Cast iron or cast steel impellers.
- Steel column.
- Steel discharge head.
- Basket type strainer.
- Extended suction bell (umbrella) to minimize vortices.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|VCT. Vertical Mixed and Radial Flow Circulating Pump Single and Multi-stage.||Download|
|IOM Manual TR Pump. English||Download|