- Vertical space saving construction.
- Oil, fresh water or self lube column construction.
- Engineered to customer specifications.
- Specific speed of approximately 3,500.
- Integral bearing retainer.
- Threaded or flanged column depending on its size, with water or oil lubrication.
- Sizes 10 in (254 mm) to 96 in (2,440 mm).
- Capacity up to 41,000 m³/h (180,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head 28 to 55 m (90 to 180 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 120 bar (1,480 psi) per stage.
- Temperature -30 to 135 ºC (-20 to 275 ºF).
- API 610 latest edition construction available (VS3 type).
- Above or below ground discharge.
- Packed stuffing box or mechanical seal.
- Optional pull-out design for ease in maintenance.
- Pump mounted thrust bearings when required.
- Two standard impeller designs; L impeller and H impeller.
- Two first stage low NPSH impeller designs; F impeller and Ho impeller.
- Rotor ‘Pull-Out’ design available.
- Power Generation.
- Condenser cooling water service.
- Cooling tower service.
- Flood service.
- Storm water disposal.
- Water treatment.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|VCT. Vertical Mixed and Radial Flow Circulating Pump Single and Multi-stage.||Download|