- Low NPSH “Shockless Entry”.
- Integral fabricated column support bearings.
- Ring and key impeller mounting.
- One-piece shaft construction for shaft lengths to 20 ft (6m).
- Rigid 4-piece coupling.
- Capacity up to 90,850 m³/h (400,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 900 m (3,000 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 90 bar (1,300 psi).
- Temperature -196 to 250 ºC (-320 to 500 ºF).
- Special applications such as subzero cryogenic or molten metals 1500 ºF.
- Construction according to API 610 latest edition (VS6 type).
- Fabrications manufactured using ASME Section IX code qualified welders.
- Fabrications designed to national standards when required.
- Wide range of hydraulic designs to suit all applications. (Specific speeds 1700 to 8200).
- Choice of bearings and mechanical seals.
- Pump mounted thrust bearing when required.
- Tank or sump mount options available.
- Power Generation.
- Waste Treatment.
- Flood Service.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|VMT, Vertical Double Casing Multistage Pumps.||Download|