- Multi stage vertical centrifugal pump.
- Enclosed and open impeller available.
- Bearings are product lubricated.
- Different types of turbines for different.
- operation conditions.
- Pump or turbine usage applications.
- Available for sump or closed system applications.
- Capacity up to 6,626 m³/h (29,174 U.S. GPM).
- Head to 1,067 m (3,500 ft).
- Pressure up to 105 bar (1,523 PSI).
- Temperature -185 to 121°C (-300 to 250°F).
Depending on materials and size of the turbine; higher pressures or head are possible, please contact Ruhrpumpen.
- Semi-open runners which are axially adjustable from the operating floor level.
- Good efficiency and good choke-flow characteristics.
- Discharge may be open into a sump, or into a barrel in a closed system.
- API 610 latest edition construction available.
- Hydroelectric generators.
- Industrial systems.
- Water transportation systems.
- Reverse Osmosis.
- Oil supply systems.
- Chemical & petrochemical processes.
- Cryogenic closed systems.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|VTG. Vertical Turbine Generator.||Download|