- Multi-stage vertical centrifugal pump, diffuser type bowl.
- Axial flow impeller, high efficiency.
- Can handle solids up to 14” diameter (365 mm).
- Counter clockwise rotation viewed from shaft coupling.
- Capacity up 22,712 m3/h (100,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head 18 m (60 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 2 bar (26 psi).
- Temperature 0 to 95°C (32 to 203°F).
- API 610 latest edition construction available (VS3 type).
- Above or below base discharge.
- Discharge elbows designed to reduce friction losses, diffusers designed to minimize turbulence and increase efficiency.
- Product, oil or fresh water lubrication.
- Rotor ‘Pull-Out’ design available.
- All applications that require large quantities of water with low head, like drainage, waste, flood control, irrigation, waste treatment plants, underpass drainage, condenser cooling, construction dewatering, ditch pumps, raw water intakes.
- Bowls: Cast iron with bronze impeller.
- Column: Carbon steel with AISI-1045 shaft.
- Discharge head: Fabricated steel.
- Basket type strainer.
- Extended suction bell (umbrella) to minimize vortices.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|VAF. Vertical Axial Flow Pumps.||Download|