- Single-stage vertical centrifugal pump, diffuser type bowl.
- Axial flow impeller, high efficiency.
- Pump mounted thrust bearing.
- Counter clockwise rotation viewed from shaft coupling.
- Capacity up 27,255 m3/h (120,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head 27 m (90 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 3 bar (40 psi).
- Temperature 95°C (203°F).
- API 610 latest edition construction available (VS3 type).
- Above or below base discharge.
- Discharge elbows designed to reduce friction losses, diffusers designed to minimize turbulence and increase efficiency.
- Product, oil or fresh water lubrication.
- Rotor ‘Pull-Out’ design available.
- Water lifting stations.
- Water works.
- Iron- and steel industry.
- Chemical / Petrochemical industry.
- Power Stations.
- Sugar Industry.
- Dock Equipment (Ship building).
- Bowls: Cast iron with bronze impeller.
- Column: Carbon steel with AISI-1045 shaft.
- Discharge head: Fabricated steel.
- Basket type strainer.
- Extended suction bell (umbrella) to minimize vortices.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|PV. Propeller Pumps Vertical Installation.||Download|