- Prefabricated and factory tested.
- 3rd Party Certified UL / C-UL Listed systems.
- ASME section 9 welding.
- Single source responsibility.
- Standardized and custom designs.
- Factory Tested – NIST Traceable Test Facility.
- Start-up & Field Training available.
- Custom Designs and configurations.
- NSF-61 Approved Systems Available.
- Certified Testing with x-y Test Reports.
- Special Materials.
- Canned, wet well mounted or air-over construction available.
- Environmental enclosure.
- Simplex, Duplex, Triplex, Quadraplex Models.
- 3rd Party UL/C-UL Labeled Systems.
- ASME Section 9 Certified Welding.
- UL Labeled Power & Control Panels.
- Non-electric Over-temperature Protection.
- Pumps and Motors: Vertical Lineshaft Turbine, Vertical Can Turbine, Air-Over Turbine pumps, Submersible Turbine Pumps, Horizontal & Vertical.
- Headers: Stainless Steel, Type L Copper, NSF-61 Epoxy Coated, Galvanized, ASME Code Bladder Tanks, NSF-61 Approved.
- Tank Mountings: Remote, Adjacent, Skid Mounted.
- Isolation Valves: Butterfly, Gate, Full Port Ball.
- UL / C-UL
- Process and Industrial
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|At this moment there is no literature available for this model.||Download|