This product line comes skidded or enclosed for chiller designs, engineered to achieve the high return on investments required in today’s economies. Both first costs and ongoing operating costs are reduced with a complete HVAC system.
As a single source packaged system provider, Ruhrpumpen controls all facets of production, eliminating such site-built issues such as project scheduling, weather delays and labor shortages.
- Saves as much as 15% off typical site-built system initial capital expenditure costs.
- Single source responsibility.
- Third party labeled.
- Custom and standard designs.
- Factory startup and site commissioning.
- Integrated control systems.
- Cost saving designs and installations.
- Complete system integration.
- Full System integration of all systems: Controls, Mechanical and EMS interfaces.
- Menu Driven Operation: easy to understand operator interface and control.
- Trouble-free maintenance, long term service.
- Reliable: industry-standard components and maintenance friendly layouts.
- Full Factory installation, operation and maintenance manuals.
- Environmental enclosure State PE stamps.
- Commercial roll up doors manual or electric.
- Roof hatches for equipment service.
- Rigid conduit in electrical installation.
- Extended warranty available.
- All electrical installation per NEC and OSHA.
- Tiger’s eye by Tigerflow UL 508 listed control panel shop (Industrial control panels).
- Piping designed per ASME B31.3 and B31.5 codes.
- Structural welding performed by AWS D1.1 certified welders.
- All piping welded by ASME section 4.
- Modular constant and variable speed chiller plants.
- Hot water plants.
- Steam generating boiler room systems.
- Mission critical facilities.
- Data Centers.
- Commercial buildings.
- Industrial facilities.
- Process cooling.
- Institutional facilities.
- Health care facilities.
- Educational facilities.
- Entertainment facilities.
- Food and beverage processing.
- Packaged Fire Pump Systems.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|At this moment there is no literature available for this model.||Download|