- Horizontal Single Stage.
- Pitot tube pump.
- Pulsation free operation.
- Side-side nozzle arrangement.
- Oil and grease lubricated versions.
- Counter clock wise when viewed from motor end.
- Capacity up to 80 m³/h (352 U.S. GPM).
- Head to 1,480 m (4,856 ft).
- Discharge flanges of 50 mm (2 in)
- Pressure up to 160 bar (2,320 PSI).
- Temperature 200 °C (390 °F).
- Heavy duty mechanical construction
- No impeller design. Pitot tube technology
- Designed for low flow, and high heads
- Oil cooling coil could be provided
- Single or double mechanical seal for shaft sealing
- No contact between pumped medium and pump
- Complies with ATEX legislation
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Food Industry
- Brewing Industry
- Steel Manufacturing
- Metal plating
- Automotive production
- Oil extraction
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|Combitube. Low Flow, High Head, Pitot Tube Pumps.||Download|