The Principle of the liquid ring pump is dependent upon a continuous supply of cool, clean service liquid, normally water, which enters the pump at the initial stages and is discharged from the final stage together with the compressed gas.
• Low starting torque
• Availability in a variety of materials
• Functionality with inlet pressure lower or higher than atmospheric pressure
• Absence of reciprocating parts
• Near isothermal compression
• Available in three ranges
• Process safety
Capacity: up to 5000 SCFM
Pressure: up to 150 PSIG
Cast & ductile irons, bronzes,
stainless steels, hastelloys, titanium, and
other castable and machine-able alloys.
Note: Applications exceeding these ranges, please consult factory
Accessories: SIHI Pumps can provide service liquid arrangements in completely piped, assembled and tested factory packages