The pump is suitable for being directly mounted into the piping, being supported by an integral compact mounting foot, without the need of a foundation. This pump is designed to handle a wide range of process fluids and has one of the broadest hydraulic coverages in the industry.
- Radially split, vertical inline centrifugal pump.
- Foot mounted.
- Single & Double volute casings, depending on size.
- Single suction, dynamically balanced, closed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by balance holes & back & front wear ring diameters.
- Side-Side inline nozzle arrangement.
- Materials of construction per API 610.
- Other materials on request.
- Capacity up to 550 m³/h (2,420 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 280 m (920 ft).
- Speed up to 3600 RPM.
- Temperature -80 to 260 ºC (-112 to 500 ºF).
- MAWP up to 40 bar (600 psi).
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (OH5 type).
- Closed coupled design.
- Replaceable wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Petroleum Refining. Production and Distribution.
- Process Industry
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
SPN, Vertical Heavy Duty Close Coupled Process Pump API 610.