The pump is suitable for being directly mounted into the piping being supported by an integral compact mounting foot, without the need of a foundation. Hydraulic thrusts are absorbed by a pump mounted heavy duty Thrust Bearing assembly. This pump is designed to handle a wide range of process fluids and has one of the broadest hydraulic coverages in the industry.
- Radially split, vertical inline centrifugal pump.
- Foot mounted.
- Single & Double volute casings, depending on size.
- Single suction, dynamically balanced, closed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by balance holes.
- Side-Side inline nozzle arrangement.
- Materials of construction per API 610.
- Other materials on request.
- Capacity 2.5 to 615 m³/h (11 to 2,700 U.S. gpm).
- Head 15 to 290 m (52 to 950 ft).
- Speed up to 3600 RPM.
- Temperature up to 260 ºC (500 ºF).
- MAWP up to 40 bar (600 psi).
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (OH3 type).
- Separate bearing bracket to absorb all pump thrusts.
- Replaceable wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Petroleum Refining. Production and Distribution.
- Process Industry.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
SPI, Heavy Duty Vertical Inline API 610 Process Pump.