- Horizontal or Vertical.
- Single Stage.
- Enclosed impeller, non-clog design.
- End suction single volute style casing.
- For solids to 6 in.
- Bearings grease lubricated.
- One piece casting stuffing box.
- Capacity up to 2,275 m³/h (10,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 73 m (240 ft).
- Discharge flange size 4” to 20”.
- Maximum Pressure 10.3 bar (150 psi).
- Temperature 0 to 120 ºC (32 to 248 ºF).
- Waste Water.
- River Water.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|At this moment there is no literature available for this model.||Download|