- Split-coupling simplifies maintenance.
- Flanged suction and discharge in common center line.
- Designed for working with pressures up to 375 PSI.
- Fully enclosed, balanced, one-piece Impeller design.
- Coupling Guard for protection during operation.
- Water Drainer to avoid condensed water collection.
- Capacity up to 3,407 m³/h (15,000 U.S. GPM).
- Head to 122 m (400 ft).
- Pressure up to 26 bar (375 PSI).
- Temperature 260 °C (500 °F).
- Closed impeller with hydraulic balance which avoids vibration
- Axially Split Coupling which allows an easy access to the mechanical seal with out disconnecting the pump
- Drain plug avoids accumulation of condensation inside the pump
- Radially Split case
- Stainless Steel pump shaft
- Option between outside balanced mechanical seal arrangement and inside unbalanced arrangement.
- Adapter design with lifting ears that allows an easier handling
- Copper air relief valve avoids pressure accumulation
- Fire Service
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Condensed Water
- Ice Water
- Service Water
- Ocean Water
- Building Water Supply Systems
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
IVP. In-line Vertical Pumps (Split Coupled)
IOM Manual IVP Pump. English
IOM Manual IVP Pump. Spanish