- Single stage, horizontal centrifugal pump.
- Vertical split casing, foot mounted.
- End suction, vertical discharge on the center line.
- Clockwise rotation viewed from coupling end.
- Capacity up to 1,817 m³/h (8,000 gpm).
- Head to 91 m (300 ft).
- Pressure up to 10.6 kg/cm²(150 PSI).
- Temperature To 144°C (To 300°F).
- Speed from 740 to 1,420 min-1 (860 to 1,750 rpm).
- Oil lubricated bearings.
- Flange connections.
- Back pull out allows ease of disassembly without disturbing piping.
- Wear plate is bolted at 3 points (easier to remove).
- Provided at impeller suction side to protect casing against wear. Easily renewable in the field.
- Suitable for up to 6% paper stock as well as water and other liquids found in all industrial applications.
- Chemical and food process applications.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
Horizontal Single Stage, Vertical Split Casing Pump.