Designed for all fluids and process conditions, the SCE process pump has a hydraulic range unequaled in the industry. The range comprises of 131 hydraulic combinations with only 4 bearing brackets for easy maintenance and serviceability.
This optimal design ensures low vibration levels and long operating life. To meet the most stringent requirements, the SCE is available in a wide spectrum of high-performance materials.
Our manufacturing facilities are all ISO 9001 certified and are fully equipped with state of the art, sophisticated CNC machines.
- Radially split, horizontal single stage centrifugal pump.
- Centerline mounted.
- Single / double volute depending on size.
- Single suction, enclosed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by balance holes.
- End-Top nozzle arrangement.
- Centerline discharge nozzle.
- Materials of construction per API 610. Other materials on request.
- Capacity up to 3,200 m³/h (14,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 480 m (1,575 ft).
- Discharge flange size 1” to 12”.
- Maximum Pressure 90 bar (1,300 psi).
- Temperature -80 to 450 ºC (-110 to 850ºF).
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (OH2 type).
- Oil ring lubrication. Other methods of lubrication are available.
- Replaceable front and back wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Special design for abrasive liquids available.
- Low temperature design on request.
- Inducers for low NPSH available.
- Fan and Water cooling are available.
- Rotating element completely removable without disturbing piping or driver.
- Coke crusher design available for heater charge services.
- Jacketed casings available for fly ash & similar service.
- Petroleum Refining, Production and Distribution.
- Heavy-duty Chemical.
- Gas Industry Services.
- Power Plants.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
SCE, Heavy Duty, Single Stage, Overhung API 610 Process Pump.
IOM Manual SCE Pump. English
IOM Manual SCE Pump. Spanish