As a 100% leakage free pump the SCE-M avoids high maintenance costs and usage of mechanical seals. It is the best option for taking care of the environment in completion to the API 610 pumps for the majority of applications in all refineries and petrochemical plants.
With over 130 hydraulic combinations available for the SCE-M pump, almost all customer requirements are met. Offering three different impellers for each pump size, this enhances performance and optimize efficiencies. Built with the latest engineering techniques and tools such as 3D Modeling and Finite-Element Analysis to assure our customers of the best product quality.
Our manufacturing facilities are all ISO 9001 certified and are fully equipped with state of the art, sophisticated CNC machines.
- Magnetic Driven.
- Horizontal overhung, Single Stage.
- Radially Split.
- Centerline Mounted.
- End-Top nozzle arrangement.
- Single suction impeller.
- Axial thrust balance.
- Materials of construction per API 685. Other materials on request.
- Capacity up to 2,200 m³/h (9, 690 gpm).
- Head up to 330 m (1,080 ft).
- Flanges according to ASME B16.5 up to 300# (600# as an option).
- Pressure up to 40 bar (580 psi).
- Temperature -120 °C to 450 °C (-184 °F to 840°F.
- Heavy duty process design according to API 685 latest edition.
- Ring Oil Lubrication. Other methods of lubrication available.
- Replaceable front and back wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Journal bearings made of silicon carbide (SSiC).
- Inducers for low NPSH available.
- Ceramic insulation and thermal barrier.
- 100% leakage free containment shell, self vented and fully drainable.
- Petroleum Refining, Production and Distribution.
- Heavy-duty Chemical.
- Gas Industry Services.
- Power Plants.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
SCE-M, permanent magnetic drive, single stage, over hung, built in accordance with the latest edition of API 685.