- High Efficiency design.
- Radial split end suction pump.
- Flanged connections.
- Enclosed or Semi-open impellers, double suction provides hydraulic balance eliminating axial thrust.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Double ended shaft available.
- Capacity up to 275 m³/h (1,200 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 128 m (420 ft).
- Discharge flange size 6” to 12”.
- Maximum Pressure 26 bar (375 psig).
- Temperature 0 to 315 ºC (32 to 600 ºF).
- ANSI/ASME Standard B 73.1 (OH1)
- “Back Pull Out” design for ease of maintenance, allows for removal of pump assembly without disturbing casing flange connections.
- Standard or large bore stuffing box selection allows for use of packing, and all designs of single or double mechanical seals.
- Close Coupled assembly available.
- Air or water cooling.
- Oil & Gas.
- Steel Industry.
- Food Processing.
- Power generation.
- Water treatment.
- All Ductile Iron.
- Ductile Iron/Stainless Steel.
- All 316 Stainless Steel.
- Alloy 20, Hastelloy and other materials available upon request.
- 125#, 150# 300# RF or FF flanges per material allowances.
- Heavy duty solid SS shaft standard for minimum deflection.
- Large oil sight glass on both sides of the bearing unit for ease of oil level monitoring.
- Standard steel, Non Metallic, PIP and other base plate designs available.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
At this moment there is no literature available for this model.