The CRP line features 33 sizes to precisely meet service conditions within a wide range of hydraulic parameters. The line was also designed to accommodate many different optional features such as wear rings on casing and impeller or water jackets for stuffing boxes and bearing housings.
- API Configuration: OH1.
- Single stage horizontal centrifugal pump.
- Radially split casing with flanged connections, horizontal end suction and top discharge on the center line.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Foot mounted.
- Oil lubricated.
- Capacity up to 500 m³/h (2,200 U.S. GPM).
- Head to 215 m (705 ft).
- Pressure up to 16 bar (232 PSI).
- Temperature To 400°C (To 752°F).
- Speed up to 3,500 min -¹ up to 3,500 rpm.
- In compliance with ISO/DIN 2858.
- Lip seal as a standard.
- Commercial cartridge mechanical seal.
- Enclosed keyed impeller.
- Oil & gas
- Steel industry
- Food processing
- Power generation
- Water treatment
- General process
- Labyrinth seals.
- Optional cooling jacket available.
- Oiler option.
- Vibration accelerometer available.
- Wear rings in casing and case cover available.
- Ductile Iron / cast Iron.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
At this moment there is no literature available for this model.