- Horizontal, single stage
- Radially Split.
- Centerline Mounted.
- End-Top nozzle arrangement.
- Single suction impeller.
- Axial thrust balance.
- Materials of construction per API 685. Other materials on request.
- Capacity up to 500 m³/h (2,200 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 215 m (705 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 16 bar (232 psig).
- Temperature -120 C (-184 F) to – 450 ºC (840 ºF).
- Spherical journal bearings
- Internal flows and pressures
- High efficiency magnetic drive system
- Axial thrust balancing.
- Heavy duty process design according to API 685 latest edition.
- 100% leakage free containment shell, self vented and fully drainable.
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Tank farms
- Liquid gas industry
- Refrigeration and heat technology
- Power plant technology
- Galvano technique
- Oil and Gas
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
Centrifugal Pump with Permanent Magnetic Drive