- Single stage horizontal centrifugal pump.
- Radially split casing with flanged connections horizontal end suction and top discharge on the center line
- Enclosed impeller
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Foot mounted.
- Oil lubricated.
- New CPP-L Low Flow, High Head design models available. See CPP-L product.
- Quick ship program.
- Capacity up to 1,150 m³/h (5,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 235 m (770 ft).
- Discharge flange size 1” to 8”.
- Maximum Pressure 26 bar (375 psig).
- Temperature -45 to 315 ºC (-50 to 600 ºF).
- ANSI std. B-73-1 (OH1).
- “Back Pull Out” design for ease of maintenance, allows for removal of pump assembly without disturbing casing flange connections.
- Standard or large bore stuffing box selection allows for use of packing, and all designs of single or double mechanical seals.
- Close Coupled assembly available.
- Options for high and low temperatures available.
- C-Frame available (assures proper alignment and better seal life).
- Power generation
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Oil & gas
- Water treatment
- Steel industry
- Tank farm
- Pulp and paper
- Paper stock
- Food processing
- General Industries
- All Ductile Iron.
- Ductile Iron/Stainless Steel (CF8M)
- All 316 Stainless Steel (CF8M)
- Alloy 20, Hastelloy and other materials available upon request.
- 150# 300# RF or FF flanges per material allowances.
- Heavy duty solid SS shaft standard for minimum deflection.
- Large oil sight glass on both sides of the bearing unit for ease of oil level monitoring.
- Standard steel, Non Metallic, PIP and other base plate designs available.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
Brochure CPP English. Heavy Duty, Single Stage, ANSI Chemical Process Pump.
Brochure CPP Español. Bomba ANSI Mono – Etapa, de uso Rudo para Procesos Químicos.
IOM Manual CPP / CPP-L ANSI Pump. English
IOM Manual CPP/ CPP-L ANSI Pump. Spanish.
One Page Bulletin. Short Overview of the CPP pump line.