- Single stage horizontal centrifugal pump.
- Radially split casing with flanged connections, horizontal end suction and top discharge on the center line.
- Circular concentric casing together with a radial vane impeller (semi-open) to minimize shaft deflection and reduce excessive radial loads and thus prolonging bearing and seal life.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Foot mounted.
- Oil lubricated.
- Capacity up to 48 m3/h (210 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 281 m (920 ft).
- Maximum Pressure up to 27.5 bar (400 psi).
- Temperature up to 371 C (700 F).
- Discharge flange size 25 to 38 mm (1 to 1.5 in).
- ANSI std B 73.1 (OH1).
- “Back pull-out” design allows pump disassembly without disturbing pipe connections.
- Standard or large bore stuffing boxes are available for packing, single, or double seals. All ANSI flush plans are offered, as needed, in a variety of configurations.
- CPP-L utilizes external impeller adjustment to restore pump efficiency and reduce downtime.
- C-Frame available (assures proper alignment and better seal life).
- Low Flow, High Head Applications
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Oil & gas
- Water treatment
- Steel industry
- Pulp and paper
- Paper stock
- Food processing
- General Industries
- ANSI Low Flow, High Head
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
Brochure CPP. Heavy Duty, Single Stage, ANSI Chemical Process Pump.
Brochure CPP Español. Bomba ANSI Mono – Etapa, de uso Rudo para Procesos Químicos.
IOM Manual CPP / CPP-L ANSI Pump. English
IOM Manual CPP/ CPP-L ANSI Pump. Spanish.