- Horizontal or Vertical mounted.
- Single Suction.
- Single Stage.
- Radially Split Casing with axial suction nozzle, tangencial discharge nozzle heading upward (end/top) and a cleaning opening near the pump discharge.
- Three Channel mixed flow closed impeller.
- Bearing bracket.
- Capacity 250 to 3,000 m³/h (1,100 to 13,220 U.S. gpm).
- Head 2 to 20 m (6 to 131 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 2 bar (29 psi).
- Temperature -10 to 60 ºC (14 to 140 ºF).
- Horizontal pump DN 250 up to DN 500, for direct drive with electric motor via direct or flexible coupling or via V-belt drive, e.g. with pick-a-back mounted electric motor.
- Shaft sealing by mechanical seal.
- Front shroud blades on the impeller.
- Back shroud blades on the impeller serve as axial thrust compensation and protection against intrusion of particles into the area of the shaft seal.
- Combined sewage.
- Rain water.
- Fecal matter.
- Activated sludge.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|SKO / SK / SKV. Three-channel Pumps Horizontal and Vertical Installation.||Download|