- Non-clogging / Non-stringing single channel impeller.
- Back pull out design.
- Casing with a cleaning opening and replaceable wear plate.
- Impeller with a large waterway and vanes on the front and back shroud.
- Shaft sealing with a special waste water seal or a mechanical seal.
- Capacity 70 to 2,000 m³/h (308 to 8,820 U.S. gpm).
- Head 4 to 35 m (13 to 115 ft).
- Discharge flange size 5” to 14”.
- Maximum Pressure 4 bar (56 psig).
- Temperature 0 to 80 ºC (176 ºF).
- Municipal and Industrial Raw Waste Water.
- Combined Sewage and Rain Water.
- Waste Water Pumping Stations.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
At this moment there is no literature available for this model.