- Radially split, horizontal, centrifugal pump.
- SO is foot mounted. SOM is centerline mounted.
- Single volute casing.
- Single suction, radial, closed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by balance holes.
- End-Top nozzle arrangement.
- SOM has a stuffing box area.
- Capacity up to 2,200 m³/h (9,700 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 175 m (575 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 25 bar (365 psig).
- Discharge flange size 6” to 16”.
- Temperature -10 to 140 ºC (14 to 284 ºF).
- Cooling Water.
- Drinking Water.
- Sea Water.
- Fire Pump.
- Hot Service (SOM)
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
SO / SOM. Horizontal, Overhung, Single Stage, Foot or Centerline Mounted.