- Number of stages will be designed upon pressure requirements
- Enclosed impellers, single suction.
- Counter-clockwise rotation viewed from coupling end.
- Column lengths in accordance with applications.
- Column pipe threaded construction is standard
- Open Line shaft construction is standard.
- Large bowl shaft sizing provides longer life.
- Standard materials of construction are cast iron for the discharge head and bowls, and bronze for impellers, rings and other internal.
- Fabricated Base capable of supporting the weight of pump, diesel engine & gear drive.
- Completely Packaged Fire Pump Skids are available.
- Diesel engine starting, also electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic system is available.
- Ruhrpumpen’s Vertical Turbine Fire Pumps are Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc and Approved by Factory Mutual.
- Special design available on request
- Other materials are available on request
- Commercial centers.
- High rise buildings.
- Oil & Gas onshore & offshore platforms.
- Power stations.
- Manufacturing and chemical industries.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|VTP Fire Pumps. Vertical Turibe Pumps listed for Fire Protection Service.||Download|