- Electrical motor or diesel engine.
- Main & Jockey pumps and controller mounted on a common base.
- Complete equipment compatibility.
- Reduce the field cost installation.
- Interconnection wiring in accordance with area classifications.
- Equipment delivered to site in one shipment.
- Factory piped suction, discharge and test pipe line manifolds (optional).
- Fuel tank into the common base with fuel lines (optional).
- System will be totally wired and tested.
- Ruhrpumpen’s Horizontal and Vertical Fire Pumps are Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc and Approved by Factory Mutual.
- Special design available on request
- Other materials are available on request
- Commercial centers.
- High rise buildings.
- Oil & Gas onshore & offshore platforms.
- Power stations.
- Manufacturing and chemical industries.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|Fire Pumps. Horizontal Split Case Pumps Listed for Fire Protection Service and Package Systems.||Download|