- Can normally be installed without interruption to decoking operations.
- Fits within the existing swivel envelope (±3”).
- Can be adapted to existing Crossheads without modification to control limit switches or mechanical stops.
- Can easily revise existing connection to the drill steam from a unibolt coupling to a FlangeLok® or equivalent flanged connection.
The Ruhrpumpen Service and Repair Centers offer full repair and retrofit services for decoking equipment and systems.
Free-Fall Arrestor Revamps and
Parts and repairs for all existing customer decoking systems and components, including:
- Auto-Switch Combination Cutting Tools.
- Crosshead with FreeFall Arrestor
- Drill Stem Drives (Rotary Joints).
- Hoists (Electric/Hydraulic/Pneumatic)
- Decoking and Isolation Valves.
- Jet Pumps.
- Oil reservoir eliminated.
- Potential contamination points eliminated.
- Grease lubrication (eliminates oil bath lubrication) of all main points.
Improved maintenance features:
- One long-life bearing (13 year B10), instead of the three-bearing design installed in non-Ruhrpumpen design.
- Reduction in number of parts and potential leakage paths in comparison to non-Ruhrpumpen designs
- Main Bearing/gear cartridge, can be changed in the field.
- Packingcartridges designed for quick replacement.
Cartridge desig reduces the number of parts and
permits quick repair of the unit on the cutting deck.
- This inturn reduces the potential requirement for a crane rental.
- NOTE: Ruhrpumpen Group Service and Repair Centers can supervise or perform cartridge change out on the cutting deck.
- Power Generation.
- Condenser cooling water service.
- Cooling tower service.
- Flood service.
- Storm water disposal.
- Water treatment.
- Electric, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Drive.
- Torque, max: 7,500 Nm / 5,500 lbft.
- Bearing Load, max: 65,000 kg/143,000 lbs @ 15 rpm.
- Operating Pressure, max: 420 bar / 6090 psi.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|Drill Stem Drive. Hydraulic Decoking System.||Download|
|Hydraulic-Decoking-System. Charge Pump, Pit Pump, Coke-Cutting Pump, Crosshead, Drill Stem Drive.||Download|
|Paper presented at the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association.||Download|
|Publication in Oil&Gas magazine of how to drive a modern coke cutting system.||Download|
|Publication in Pumps & Systems magazine about the Ruhrpumpen Decoking system.||Download|