The Ruhrpumpen Manual Switching Tool has been available since 2001, and the AutoSwitch version has been available since 2006.
- Slim tool, design with 13” (310 mm) diameter.
- Low lift force.
- Low torque.
- Hydrodynamically optimized flow passages.
- Bolted nozzles for quick change out in the field
- Bolted Auto-Switch Cartridge for quick change out in the field.
- Integrally cast compact flange design standard, units also available with uni-bolt couplings
- Guideplate can be connected to the existing drum flange, in a semi-automatic or automatic deheading system.
- Ruhrpumpen-Tool and guideplate together with Z&J double gate and purge valve.
- Coking Mode
- Decoking Mode
- Installation of Z&J valve
- Ruhrpumpen Tool and guide plate.
- Ruhrpumpen operator shelter.
- Ball-shaped valves.
- No seals.
- Pressure operated.
- 2 nozzles 0° / 0° or
- 2 nozzles 10° / 10° as alternative.
- 1 centre nozzle; 1×40% power
- 3 pheriphery nozzles; 3×20% power.
The Global Proposal System (GPS) is Ruhrpumpen’s Internet based pump selection system. GPS allows customers to quickly make accurate and detailed pump selections. As it is Internet based, no software is required on the local computer. By entering a set of operating conditions into GPS, all pumps matching those conditions can easily be displayed. From there a performance curve with operating conditions can be created and saved.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|Coke Cutting Tool. AutoSwitch Driling / Cutting Tool Hydraulic Decoking System..||Download|
|Hydraulic-Decoking-System. Charge Pump, Pit Pump, Coke-Cutting Pump, Crosshead, Drill Stem Drive.||Download|
|Paper presented at the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association.||Download|
|Publication in Oil&Gas magazine of how to drive a modern coke cutting system.||Download|
|Publication in Pumps & Systems magazine about the Ruhrpumpen Decoking system.||Download|