- With existing Shoe-Type Crossheads modified to accommodate FreeFall Arrestor and Arrestor actuation linkage), or
- With new wheeled crossheads incorporating FreeFall Arrestor and actuation linkage. Crosshead can be modified for either existing rotary joints or Ruhrpumpen Drill Stem Drives.
- Functional testing performed on a routine basis.
- On site, full load testing can be performed by qualified Ruhrpumpen personnel.
- Separate Arrestor cables, cable guides and spring cans are eliminated.
- Cable grippers are eliminated.
- TÜV (UL/FM equivalent) approved, proven in over 5,000 installations.
- Free-Fall Arrestor Revamps and Retrofits.
- Parts and repairs for all existing customer decoking systems and components, including:
- AutoSwitch Combination Cutting Tools.
- Drill Stem Drives (Rotary Joints).
- Decoking and Isolation Valves.
The Global Proposal System (GPS) is Ruhrpumpen’s Internet based pump selection system. GPS allows customers to quickly make accurate and detailed pump selections. As it is Internet based, no software is required on the local computer. By entering a set of operating conditions into GPS, all pumps matching those conditions can easily be displayed. From there a performance curve with operating conditions can be created and saved.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|Crosshead with Free-Fall Arrestor.Hydraulic Decoking System.||Download|
|Hydraulic-Decoking-System. Charge Pump, Pit Pump, Coke-Cutting Pump, Crosshead, Drill Stem Drive.||Download|
|Paper presented at the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association.||Download|
|Publication in Oil&Gas magazine of how to drive a modern coke cutting system.||Download|
|Publication in Pumps & Systems magazine about the Ruhrpumpen Decoking system.||Download|