- Axially split, horizontal, double stage (for higher heads) centrifugal pump.
- First stage double suction impeller for NPSH optimization.
- Foot or Near-centerline mounted.
- Double volute casing.
- Closed impeller.
- Side-Side nozzle arrangement.
- Materials of construction per API 610.
- Other materials on request.
- Capacity 100 to 20,000 m³/h
- Head 10 to 1,200 m (30 to 3,900 ft).
- Discharge flange size 4′ to 40′.
- Maximum Pressure 145 bar (2,103 psi).
- Temperature 205 ºC (401 ºF).
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (BB1 type).
- Ring oil lubrication.
- Other methods of lubrication available.
- Replaceable wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Fan and Water cooling available.
- Pipeline Service: Mainline and Booster.
- Oil-extraction Technology, on/off shore.
- Refinery Technology.
- Chemical / Petrochemical Industry.
- General Industry.
- Metallurgical and Steel Industries.
- Combined Heating and Power Stations.
- Power Stations.
- ZM I x2
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|ZM Split Case.||Download|