- Single stage horizontal split-case centrifugal pump.
- Horizontally split case, double volute (in high energy pumps) minimizes radial loads and allows operation over a wide range of capacities.
- Enclosed double suction impellers, hydraulically balance thrust loads.
- Flanged connections.
- Clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation.
- Grease or oil lubrication.
- Compact mechanical seal design.
- Horizontal or vertical mounted arrangements are available.
- Capacity up to 9,000 m³/h (34,400 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 340 m (1,115 ft).
- Suction and discharge connections are concentric to make piping easier.
- All impellers are dynamically balanced for vibration-free-operation.
- Interchangeable radial and thrust bearings with oil or grease lubrication.
- Rigid shaft, combined with double volute casing.
- Stuffing box design for mechanical seal. Packing is optional.
- Fire Service.
- Cooling Towers.
- Oil Process.
- Sugar Industry.
- Paper Industry.
- Power Generation.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|Brochure Single Stage Horizontal Split Case Pumps.||Download|
|One Page Bulletin. Short Overview of the HS/ZW pump line.||Download|