- High Efficiency design.
- Single stage, horizontal split case centrifugal pump.
- Horizontally split casing, double volute minimizes thrust loads and allow operation over and wide range of capacities.
- Flanged connections.
- Enclosed impellers, double suction provides hydraulic balance eliminating axial thrust.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Double ended shaft available.
- Capacity up to 2,050 m³/h (9,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 155 m (500 ft).
- Discharge flange size 1½‘’ to 16’’.
- Maximum Pressure 28 bar (400 psi).
- Temperature 10 to 150 ºC (50 to 300 ºF).
- Oil or grease lubricated bearings.
- Stuffing box configured for packing or mechanical seals.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting configurations.
- Renewable wear rings.
- Fire Service.
- Cooling Towers.
- Oil Process.
- Sugar Industry.
- Paper Industry.
- Power Generation.
- Cast Iron.
- Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Fitted.
- All Bronze.
- All WCB grade Carbon Steel.
- All Stainless Steel.
- Other materials available upon request.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|Brochure Single Stage Horizontal Split Case Pumps.||Download|
|One Page Bulletin. Short Overview of the HS/ZW pump line.||Download|