- Radially split, horizontal single stage centrifugal pump.
- Centerline mounted.
- Double volute casing.
- Single end cover design.
- Double suction, enclosed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by double suction impeller.
- Top-Top nozzle arrangement. Other Nozzle arrangements & high pressure capabilities are available on special request.
- Materials of construction per API 610. Other materials on request.
- Capacity up to 6,814 m³/h (30,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 610 m (2,000 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 125 bar (1,813 psi).
- Temperature to 450ºC (850ºF).
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (BB2 type).
- Ring Oil Lubrication. Other methods of lubrication available.
- Ball/Ball, Sleeve/Ball & Sleeve Tilting Pad bearings available to suit API or customer requirements.
- Fan and Water cooling available.
- Coke crusher design available for heater charge services.
- Side-Side and side-top nozzles available.
- High pressure capability available on some sizes.
- Jacketed casings available for fly ash & similar service.
- Double ended shaft available.
- 180 degree bearing bracket.
- Heavy-duty high temperature process.
- Process and Industrial applications including: Charge, Transfer, Injection and Utility booster.
- J Line
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|J Line. Heavy Duty, Single Stage, Double Suction, Between Bearing, API 610 Process Pump.||Download|
|IOM Manual J Line. English||Download|