The pumps meet the stringent specifications of API Standard 610 and reflect the many years of our experience in the design, manufacture, quality assurance and operation of process pumps under heavy and medium duty conditions.
- Radially split, horizontal single stage centrifugal pump.
- Centerline mounted.
- Double volute casing.
- Double suction, enclosed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by double suction impeller.
- Top-Top nozzle arrangement. Other arrangements on special request.
- Materials of construction per API 610. Other materials on request.
- Capacity 100 to 4,200 m³/h (435 to 18,200 U.S. gpm).
- Head 40 to 350 m (135 to 1,150 ft).
- Temperature 135 to 450ºC (275 to 845ºF).
- Ambient Temperature up to 400ºC (up to 752ºF).
- Discharge Pressure up to 40 bar (up to 580 psi)
- Discharge Branch Size 100 to 500 mm (4 to 20 in)
- Speed 50/60 Hz up to 1,480/3,560 min-¹ (1,480/3,560 rpm)
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (BB2 type).
- Ring Oil Lubrication. Other methods of lubrication available.
- Fan and Water cooling available.
- Coke crusher design available for heater charge services.
- Side-side and side-top nozzles available.
- Jacketed casings available for fly ash & similar service.
- Double ended shaft available.
- Oil Fields.
- Petrochemical Plants.
- Chemical Plants.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|HVN, Double Suction Heavy Duty Process Centrifugal Pumps.||Download|