- Two and four stage horizontal centrifugal pumps, double volute.
- High efficiency design.
- Horizontally split casing, side-side nozzle arrangement.
- Enclosed impeller.
- Counter clockwise rotation viewed from coupling end.
- Capacity up to 454 m³/h (2,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 670 m (2,200 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 51 bar (740 psi).
- Temperature up to 121 ºC (250 ºF).
- Oil lubricated bearings.
- Flanged connections.
- Stuffing box allows for packing or mechanical seal.
- High Pressure Applications (Boiler Feed, Petrochemical, Chemical, Industrial).
- Power Plants.
- All cast iron.
- Cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Carbon steel, iron fitted.
- Cast iron, 316 SS fitted.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|HSM. Multi Stage Centrifugal Pumps.||Download|
|HSM Português. Bomba Centrífuga Horizontal Multi-estágios.||Download|