The pumps meet the stringent specifications of API Standard 610 and reflect the many years of our experience in the design, manufacture, quality assurance and operation of process pumps under heavy duty conditions.
- Axialy split, horizontal multi-stage centrifugal pump.
- Near-centerline mounted.
- Diffuser casing.
- Single suction, enclosed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by opposed impeller groups.
- Side-Side nozzle arrangement.
- Materials of construction per API 610. Other materials on request.
- Capacity 10 to 480 m³/h (44 to 2,100 U.S. gpm).
- Head 100 to 1,200 m (325 to 3,900 ft).
- Discharge flange size 1½’ to 6′.
- Maximum Pressure 130 bar (1,880 psi).
- Temperature -20 to 200 ºC (-4 to 400 ºF).
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (BB3 type).
- Ring oil lubrication. Other methods of lubrication available.
- Replaceable wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Fan and water cooling available.
- Oil fields.
- Petrochemical plants.
- Chemical plants.
- Power Plants.
- Boiler Circulation.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|JTN, Heavy Duty, Multi-stage, API 610 Process Pump.||Download|