- Radially split centrifugal pump.
- Single or multi-stage.
- Diffuser casing.
- Single suction segmental.
- Capacity 20 to 300 m³/h (800 to 1,320 U.S. gpm).
- Head 25 to 160 m (82 to 525 ft).
- Discharge flange size 12′ to 28′.
- Maximum Pressure 20 bar (71 psi).
- Temperature up to 40 ºC (104 ºF).
- Wash-down pumps in floating docks.
- Fire protection service.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|At this moment there is no literature available for this model.||Download|