The pumps meet the stringent specifications of API Standard 610 latest edition and reflect the many years of our experience in the design, manufacture, quality assurance and operation of process and decoking pumps under heavy duty conditions.
- Radially split, horizontal multi-stage centrifugal pump.
- Centerline mounted.
- Diffuser casing.
- Single / double suction, enclosed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by balance drum or opposite impeller groups.
- Top-Top nozzle arrangement.
- Materials of construction per API 610. Other materials on request.
- Capacity up to 2,000 m³/h (8,806 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 4,572 m (15,000 ft).
- Discharge flange size 2′ to 12′.
- Maximum Pressure 420 bar (6,000 psig).
- Temperature 450 ºC (850 ºF).
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (BB5 type).
- Ring oil lubrication. Other methods of lubrication available.
- Cartridge pull out design available.
- Sleeve / Tilt Pad bearings available.
- Different nozzle arrangements available.
- Fan cooling available.
- Special design for decoking services available.
- Low NPSH double suction design available.
- Chemical Solutions.
- Sea Water.
- Decoking Jet service.
- Charge Pumps.
- Descaling service pumps.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|At this moment there is no literature available for this model.||Download|