The pumps meet the stringent specifications of API Standard 610 latest edition and reflect the many years of our experience in the design, manufacture, quality assurance and operation of process and decoking pumps under heavy duty conditions.
- Horizontal, multistage
- Single suction
- Double casing, radially split
- Barrel type
- Back to back impeller arrangement
- Centerline mounted
- API denomination BB5
- Capacity up to 1,363 m³/h (6,000 U.S. gpm).
- Head up to 3,800 m (12,450 ft).
- Maximum Pressure 85 bar (1,230 psig).
- Temperature 0 C (32 F) – 400 ºC (752 ºF).
- Integrated flange connection
- Hydrotest of complete casing
- Flow optimized suction chamber
- Cartridge casing or standard
- Heavy and light versions
- Two piece design return stages
- Additional cooling option
- Oil and Gas
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|At this moment there is no literature available for this model.||Download|