- Axially split, horizontal multi-stage centrifugal pump.
- Near-centerline mounted.
- Double volute casing.
- Single suction, closed impeller.
- One stage double suction impellers for higher flows.
- Thrust compensation by opposed impeller groups.
- Side-Side nozzle arrangement.
- Materials of construction per API 610.
- Other materials on request.
- Capacity 50 to 3,000 m³/h (220 to 13,209 U.S. gpm).
- Head 200 to 3,000 m (656 to 9,843 ft).
- Discharge flange size 3′ to 14′.
- Maximum Pressure 420 bar (6,000 psi).
- Temperature to 205 ºC (400 ºF).
- Heavy duty process design according to API 610 latest edition (BB3 type).
- Ring Oil lubrication. Other methods of lubrication available.
- Replaceable wear rings for casing and impeller.
- Sleeve/Tilt Pad Bearings design available.
- Fan and Water cooling available.
- Oil Fields and Terminals.
- Crude Oil and Oil Product Pipelines.
- Water Pipelines.
- Fluid Injection.
- High Pressure Services.
- Power Plants.
The majority of the Ruhrpumpen product catalog has been loaded into GPS. Many lines are available for immediate access without requiring a login. Those product lines shown in gray are only available with a user account.
In addition to the curve selection capability available for public access, GPS provides Ruhrpumpen the ability to generate complete quotation packages internally. This will allow faster responses to customer inquiries.
While GPS is a powerful tool it cannot handle all situations. Certain product lines and conditions are beyond the capabilities of anything but an experienced Application Engineer. Please contact Ruhrpumpen for assistance with any application, small or large.
Usage note: GPS will launch new sessions or pop-ups for user option selection and other functions. Your browser’s pop-up settings may require adjustment for these to function properly.
Public GPS AccessCustomer GPS AccessDistributer GPS Access
|SM I, Mutli-stage, Heavy Duty Axially Split Casing Centrifugal Pumps.||Download|